Monday, October 4, 2010

No Point Really..

Today, I'm just going to lay back and let the writing figure out where to go.

So I sit here with nothing put paper and words
No direction or space to occupy 
Sometimes I get lost on this magical journey
And end up in place that I don't recognize as my own
It's all part of the life experience
To feel the sun on my back
With the wind smelling something like adventure
I don't know where I'm going
These two feet of mine and my head seem to know the way
Somehow I'll find myself some place that feels like home
In a field with the one I love
And the stars above to tell me that I still can find the way
I don't know where I'm going and
Frankly I don't care

Funny after the thought at the beginning this writing took place. I guess this works. See you next post faithful, lonely blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment