Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The pond and the mist.

I dreamt of a place
Once, a very long time ago
In my own story
Written on leaves of everlasting truth
In this place, I knew no pain
No suffering
There was not much at all
Nothing to look at
Nothing to experience
Except the quiet
And the things that went with the quiet
Thoughts
Of what it was like
To be somewhere else
To live somewhere else
So I went there
To a place of cities
Of hate
Of discrimination
Why did I leave my pond?
The quiet place of mist and of mystery
Where I knew nothing
Had nothing
And loved everything because I did not know what was there
I simply loved
Even though I did not know
That was bliss
And I took that bliss from myself
So now I fight
For my right of quietness
I still love
But not the way I used to

No comments:

Post a Comment